Contact Info / Websites
Our next version should be coming real soon, but we wanted to give you an update as to how our next Con-Quest version is getting released!
We happened to get a little carried away with the quest pertaining to our upcoming characters and we're trying something new. It's ambitious but it's going to take a little more time, so we decided to release the first half of the next update exclusively to our patrons the moment it's ready!
The first half of the update will include:
- The new cosplayers! - Their reward images! - And a new area!
Once the second half is done, everyone will be treated to the remainder of the update, a brand new secret event and the conclusion to the stories of Sage and Joyce, our new cosplayers!
Thanks for tuning in and we'll see you all real soon!
Play it now here!
The new version of con-quest is out now for all Patrons!
The public build will be relased in a a week or so as we get feedback from patrons and fix any bugs they find!
New enemy weakness system:
- Most Cosplayers now have a weakness to a certain spell or attack.
- Hitting an opponents weakness while you have no debuffs on you will now deal massive damage.
- If you hit an opponent's weakness while you have a debuff on you it will not count.
- Changed the way attacks and spells are drawn to the screen which should now help players that have been experiencing lag.
- Added a new room with 3 new girls (2 of which have reward images both static and animated) 1 common, 1 uncommon and 1 ultra rare (not yet saveable).
- Added quests for both of the new savable girls.
- The (ultra rare) Umbreon cosplayer can now be saved and has a reward image.
- Moth Swarm spell has a new animation.
- Ignite Scissors spell has a new animation.
- Basic attack has a new animation.
- Petal Dance spell has a new animation.
- Ignite Spell has a new animation.
- Added a new animation when a cosplayer gets hit with an attack they are weak to.
- Added an option to turn off the zoom effect when a girls costume gets torn. Disabling this will help players that are experiencing lag.
$10+ Patreon Tier:
- Added 3 new topless character portraits.
New upcoming game news!
Play it now here!
2017-03-14 01:36:06 by CuddlePitGames
The new version is now out on Patreon!
Public version will be out wednesday!
(possibly sooner depnding on how many bugs are found by the Patrons)
small damage increase while shocked
damage lowered dramatically while undering healing scissors debuff
damage now scales with Max MP
small damage increase while under healing scissors debuff
damage lowered dramatically while under the on fire debuff
damage scales with max enemy HP up to a cap which is increased by your max mana.
fire damage buff now scales slightly with max MP
small damage increase while on fire
damaged lowered dramatically while shocked.
damage scales with max MP.
Cuebone Cosplayer , Boss, Umbreon cosplayer(ultra rare)
There is a new area past the beach room.
you can no long run from boss fights.
Typing "friendzonedagain" in the Pateron input will revert all topless character portraits to clothed ones.
A bunch of new random shop cutscenes have been added. They have a chance to trigger whenever you enter the shop room after you save the new cosplayers.
Pateron increased shiny chance has been redone and should now work better.
The Camera will now zoom in when going to the next rip state.
Added a new song " Pokemon Sun & Moon: Vs. Rival! Final Encounter [Fanmade] " By EternalSushi
Eevee animation now has 2 parts.
$10 + Patreon Rewards:
3 new topless character portraits have been added.
We had a bit of a unlucky month this time around. Our artist's tablet finally gave out and shortly afterwords I become vehemently ill with the flu. But we persevered and the script and almost all the art assests are now finalised!
This update will contain a substantially more writing and story than previous updates. And is looking to be particualy hilarious. (The overwhelming love for the receptionist gave me no choice.)
The update will also have our first "real" boss fight. I want to make sure the fight itself feels different from the barrier guardian fights. So I've been taking a little extra time on it. (If anyone thinks they have any cool ideas for attacks or spells feel free to post them in the comments and I'll take a look at them.)
I've also been thinking about going back and adding a second part to some of the reward animations at some point. I recently tried my hand with Eevee's reward and think it came out alright.
Some small quality of life changes have been added as well. Such as an Icon next to a cosplayer's HP bar that when moused over will say if the girl is saveable or not. And now once you have all the stickers clicking the gashapon will convert all your coins into extra stickers without you having to spam click on the machine.
As for when the update will come out I'm thinking in a week or so.
Thanks for your patience and support everyone!
"New Update is going to have a sick boss and some cool shit but will take longer because of it."