Hey everyone! I'm the back of the proverbial and literal human centipede as mandated by Vanilla and from here on out, I'll be updating you guys on developments around the Cuddle Pit so you can know what we're up to!
I'll probably be using a lot of exclamation marks to gloss over the immense pain of typing mid-flagellation!
Before we begin, if you'd like to check out the game's beta pre-release, $10+ patrons can see it here! Help out development by checking out our buggy, in-progress beta and reporting bugs while, at the same time, seeing the new features right away!
What has the team been up to lately?
- Updated health bar that will mark the most recent amount of damage in red, rather than simply shorten the health bar's graphic by said amount of damage, a la Dark Souls.
- The mana cost of spells will now scale with the spell's level.
- Spell damage has increased across the board, especially regarding Lightning Storm!
- Shield Splash! A new Water-element spell has been added to the game! Don't forget to try it out for yourself!
- Please stop flogging me, I am CURRENTLY typing!
-FOUR whole new characters!
- Officer Jenny Cosplayer: Jaclyn! She's a hard-boiled cop who's ready for love! Just don't cross the law and you won't end up anywhere you don't want to be!
- Mismagius Cosplayer: Mara! She's a pretty normal girl on the surface, she likes skiing and cosplay! God knows what she's like UNDER the surface though. I'm sure she's fine, but one can't help but wonder...
- Rare Sharpedo Cosplayer!
- Rare Goodra Cosplayer!
- The script has been finished for this most recent update! We're currently in the middle of implementing the script for the quest into the game! It should be completed and released with this upcoming update!
- Where did you get a cat o' nine tails!? Woah! How does something so old hurt so much! WOW!
We're happy to keep you all updated, so let us know if you have questions or comments regarding what to expect in the coming week!
See you soon!