Contact Info / Websites
Update guy's back to life but not functioning totally properly. As soon as he woke up he started humping my leg. I mean props for good taste, but it wasn't what I had in mind. So you've got me for at least one more update.
I've had the Help working on something you guys have been requesting for a good long time: a Cosplayer Compendium. It's going to be a section of the game that's going to house pictures and information, not just of all the cosplayers, but also the rooms of the convention.
You can see the menu for picking a battle pose just at the top of this post. It's in progress, but it's looking okay.
Some of our commissioned work is coming back to us, we've got 2 out of 3 prepared stickers completed, the third is on its way now. We've also gotten a guest artist to do a pin-up that will appear in game. It's all going to have a lot of cheese and sex appeal like any game that's worth its damn filesize.
The script is coming along, the structure for this coming update is going to be a departure from updates we've uploaded in the past.
I can utilize black arts to bring people back to life but I do not know why it takes nerds so long to type some stupid words.
And that's what we've got for you this week. This update's shaping up to be a real shake-up, so stay tuned.
For whatever reason the weekly update guy's corpse doesn't regenerate when I fucking tell it to, so I guess I'm writing this update.
First off, check out this pin-up that GrossGirl whipped up. That should distract you for five to seven minutes.
The public update is now out! That means even your mom could play it now if she wanted to so badly. It can be played here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/698670
I've got the Help already scrounging up new ideas for the next update and it's looking pretty good. We're working up images and prototypes for new features to add to the game as a whole currently.
Otherwise, we're doing the boring prep-work for the next update, gathering poll results, outlining scripts, getting our artists on the next pieces of art.
To sum up, we're starting the stuff now that will be fun to show you later when it's finished. See you next week!
The release date for the public build is August 30th!
If you can't wait or wish to play the game in a .exe version check out the Patreon!
Here are the patch notes for the upcoming version!
- Added the animated reward for Jaclyn and Mara (unlocked by completing the Jail scene).
- The Goodra and Sharpedo cosplayers can now be saved and have reward images.
- Added the Rare books into the overgrown pharmacy and Jail room.
- Added 2 new stickers sets (Sage and Eva).
- The Grass spell now properly cots the amount of mana in the tooltip.
- Fixed a bug that caused all girls on the left side to appear topless in the jail scene.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Goodra's reward from being shown unless you also saved the Sharpedo cosplayer
- Fixed an issue that caused the text to appear all garbled while making horrific sounds when starting a new game.
- Fixed an issue that caused the story to get stuck when talking to Jaclyn in the shop.
- Added a few lines of helpful dialogue to the events leading up to the jail scene.
- Added the full story for the new version. (Jail scene)
- Added the topless sprites for the jail quest line ($10 Patron)
Hotfix 8/8/2017:(Beta 0.083)
- The Mismagius cosplayer reward finished and now in the game!
Hotfix 8/7/2017: (Beta 0.082)
- fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when fighting a number of cosplayers
- The water spell should now prevent damage properly.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when fighting the Cubone cosplayer.
- fixed a bug that caused the water spells cost to read as NaN
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to mouse over things in the joy area.
- Fixed an issue with the James cosplayer that caused a crash.
- Added the water spell to the magic list.
- Changed up the Combat UI
- Added 4 new cosplayers!
- Added 2 new sticker sets!
- Jenny - found in the new jail area
- Mismagius -found in the new jail area
- Goodra - found in the new jail area
- Sharkpedo - found in the shipwreck area
That other guys was getting too depressing and dead, so now I'm taking over the weekly update.
In lieu of a complex weekly update, due to it mostly being a boring week dedicated to fixing minor bugs and finishing the main quest line, I can say that the new update will be released to patrons by Saturday, the 19th! Or else! The public version should be released roughly a week afterward.
The main images have all been finished, the quest line is nearing completion, we've got a new song that will be implemented into the game, and they've begun work on the animated versions of the rewards.
I make sure this team works hard! Mainly by reminding them of what happened to the last four DevTravs!
Our whale oil lamps are burning dim, as Vanilla has cut our wages again for another 'Per Diem Emergency'. This can't be eternal night, as the sun still peeks through the leaves and sticks that cover the cuddle pit.
In the meantime, let's see what we've been up to this week!
The Mismagius reward has been finished and will be in the public release!
A few game-breaking bugs have been patched up.
A hotfix has been added in the Con-Quest beta that:
-Fixes a bug that caused the game to crash after fighting a number of cosplayers.
-Allows the Shield Splash spell to prevent damage properly.
We've reached out and commissioned more artists to begin contributing more stickers that we'll be excited to show everyone!
We're also doing an extra image for the questline in the next update that will appear with the public release.
It's coming up on the 13th hour of my shift which means it's time for my lunch! I'll see you all in the next one!
Hey everyone! I'm the back of the proverbial and literal human centipede as mandated by Vanilla and from here on out, I'll be updating you guys on developments around the Cuddle Pit so you can know what we're up to!
I'll probably be using a lot of exclamation marks to gloss over the immense pain of typing mid-flagellation!
Before we begin, if you'd like to check out the game's beta pre-release, $10+ patrons can see it here! Help out development by checking out our buggy, in-progress beta and reporting bugs while, at the same time, seeing the new features right away!
What has the team been up to lately?
- Updated health bar that will mark the most recent amount of damage in red, rather than simply shorten the health bar's graphic by said amount of damage, a la Dark Souls.
- The mana cost of spells will now scale with the spell's level.
- Spell damage has increased across the board, especially regarding Lightning Storm!
- Shield Splash! A new Water-element spell has been added to the game! Don't forget to try it out for yourself!
- Please stop flogging me, I am CURRENTLY typing!
-FOUR whole new characters!
- Officer Jenny Cosplayer: Jaclyn! She's a hard-boiled cop who's ready for love! Just don't cross the law and you won't end up anywhere you don't want to be!
- Mismagius Cosplayer: Mara! She's a pretty normal girl on the surface, she likes skiing and cosplay! God knows what she's like UNDER the surface though. I'm sure she's fine, but one can't help but wonder...
- Rare Sharpedo Cosplayer!
- Rare Goodra Cosplayer!
- The script has been finished for this most recent update! We're currently in the middle of implementing the script for the quest into the game! It should be completed and released with this upcoming update!
- Where did you get a cat o' nine tails!? Woah! How does something so old hurt so much! WOW!
We're happy to keep you all updated, so let us know if you have questions or comments regarding what to expect in the coming week!
See you soon!
The new version is now out! Post any bugs you find in comments!
Hey there! The groundwork has been laid for the next Con-Quest update! We're coming together to polish everything up for the public release and have a set date of June 20th! We're all excited to see what you all think of this new version of Con-Quest!
The beta for the next version is out now for all Patrons. We're still working on adding some new things for this version so expect the Public build to be finished in a week or two!